Thursday, December 20, 2012

Timeless Pieces:Coats

The cold weather is here and joy is in the air for winter fashion. Probably my favorite season for weather and clothing, winter brings back wonderful memories of coats passed. Coats are a timeless classic that I personally took for granted. If only I still had that green coat I gave away three years ago. However, I learned my lesson and will be keeping my coats with me for a very long time, unless something unfortunate happens to them {I hope not}. Coats are feminine, powerful, and colorful just like the woman wearing them, not to mention they keep you very warm as well. Be strong and confident in your coat and no one can bring your day down. Adding a pair of chic pumps wouldn't be bad either ;)


{JCrew Coat in Smoky Coral}



{Personally own this Betsy Johnson coat in black. My Fav!}

{Loft Pea Coat}

No comments:

Post a Comment