Friday, January 25, 2013

Pinsterations: FurFaux Fur

I have been looking for a faux fur piece forever and a day but, I just can't seem to find anything!!! It really errks {yes errks} me that I cannot find something when I'm looking for it but when I'm not even thinking about it it magically appears. Well, even though I have failed miserably in trying to find my perfect match that doesn't mean I will give up. So to motivate me in continuing my search I have gone to Pinterest! Here are some pins that were my favorite. Enjoy + have a lovely weekend!

P.S. If you would like to follow me on Pinterest please 
click on this---> Jocelyn's Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I bought a fake fur stole from H&M and I love it, wear it with most things! Honestly a very good investment!

    Hope you find one you love!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete