Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pinsterations: Downton Abby


My schedule has not been consistent but I finally got time to relax and get some blogging done. How is everyone? Doing well I hope:) I hope all of you had a fantastic Valentine's Day! So, this weeks blog is about pins-terations about Downton Abby. If some of you don't know what Downton Abby is click this to get more info! I recommend everyone watch it! You will definitely love the fashion, design, and style of the era. I have recently gotten int this series and am completely obsessed with it. Especially the clothes and accessories. It is amazing how these woman change three times a day and look fabulous head to toe every single time. I wish we all still practiced and dressed in this fashion. It is so classic and timeless, with a neoclassical rococo feel to it. Enjoy the Pins!

No comments:

Post a Comment