Monday, March 11, 2013

beauty file: new tries you should try

Over the past month I have been trying different products out in the beauty department. I tend to do this more often than I should which is kind of bad because I accumulate quite a few products that I already have. Anyway, some of these more recent products that I have purchased have really stood out to me and are rapidly becoming my favorites! I defiantly recommend these to anyone and can honestly be used by any skin range. I hope you all try these products out and enjoy them as much as I do!

1. burt's bees tinted lip balm (sweet violet)- $7, this lip balm gives the right amount of moister to my lips during the harsh cold winds, plus gives them a tint of color!

2. maybelline falsies volume express mascara- $7.77, I wasn't to sure if I would like this mascara at first but it keeps my lashes full and doesn't clump them together.

3. olay fresh effects bb cream- $14.99, this bb cream has been the most moisturizing and smooth bb cream I have tired yet. It makes my face feel fresh on those dry skin days.

4. say yes to grapefruit daily facial scrub + moisturizer- $9.99 + 15.99, these products together have brightened my face and kept it soft to the touch. The scrub is gentle enough to use everyday, plus it smells great!


1 comment: