Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Favs: Blogs

I really need to work on my consistency with my blogging. The life of a college student does not leave me time to unwind much. I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! I had a sort of a Crossfit weekend watching the regionals here in San Antonio and doing MURPH on Memorial Day. With having a weekend full of workout cloth and no frills I needed a bit of inspirational views today to get myself to want to dress up instead of being in work out clothes all day. Wish I could sometimes, but that wouldn't be ideal. So when I'm looking for some oomph to my day I go to my favorite blogs! I wanted to share them with you all so maybe if you are having a day/week like mine, they could inspire you too!

The Doctor's Closet is a lifestyle blog by Monika Hibbs. She writes about her daily life 
+ some great products that are worth trying. She also has her own jewelry shop on Etsy
which has some fun bracelets!

The Sparkle is a new blog that I am following and is by Erin. She is a makeup artist and has 
some great tips on beauty, nail art, and some great recipes for yummy food! So far I love it:)

Glitter Guide is not a blog however, it was founded by a blogger who wrote Sterling Style. I
started following Taylor Sterlings blog about a year and a half ago and have been following 
her ever since. Her style, beauty, and life advice is wonderful and was actually a main 
inspiration for myself to start blogging. I really recommend it!
Style Within Reach is a fashion + lifestyle blog in which Caitlin writes about affordable
yet stylish ways to get the most bang for your buck. I love all her different outfits she
posts about everyday. I have to say I have actually tried some of them out and received
compliments;)

No comments:

Post a Comment