Friday, May 10, 2013

Finals Essentials


If you are a college student like me you have already taken or are getting close to finals. I had my finals this week and all I can say is there is no time to sleep, eat, or function normally. Long nights keep your eyes dark and long days call for a lot of caffeine. This puts some wear and tear into your body such as tired eyes, skin loosing hydration or glow, stomach aches, headaches, etc. Plus, you don't even feel like dressing up or looking good for the day ahead. So...I have come up with some tips and tricks to keeping sane throughout the day.
1. Don't stop your skin care regimen. Even if your tired try to at least wash your face and moisturize at least once if you can't twice like usual. If you don't have enough energy for both then I would recommend definitely washing your face of all the dirt from the day. Cleansing wipes are an easy and quick way to get your face clean.
2. Caffeine can be great to keep you up but if you have too much it can be horrible for your body. So try some green tea. It has caffeine and is healthier for you than coffee.
3. Try to get sleep! I know it will be hard but even an hour or thirty minutes is good.
4. If you have no time to eat, stock up on snacks. I like to eat trail mix with chocolate mixed in. Nuts are a good way to get protein and chocolate is just delicious.
5. My hair tends to get kind of crazy around finals because I have no time to fix it so I use dry shampoo and hair ties, lots and lots of hair ties.
6. Your bags are going to be killer so conceal, conceal, conceal.
7. BB Cream is a fast way to save your face and moisturize it at the same time.
8. Lastly, once you finish with your finals throw your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't care!

Happy studying fellow students!

No comments:

Post a Comment