Friday, October 4, 2013

Portfolio

Portfolios are a big thing in the design industry. How else are employers going to see you skill work? Yes you have your resume, however, designers are visually driven. We like to SEE what your all about. So, since I will be graduating in May I have started a portfolio that I am sure will change once I get more projects done this semester.
Creating a portfolio can be done on any application. I think the best is probably Photoshop but I'm sure others would disagree and agree with me. You should always just use what you perform best with. It took me about a week to complete it since I don't have much work yet to show. It was definitely hard to choose a style and format that I wanted to use, but I think it looks pretty good so far.
Let me know what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment