Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Weekend Shine

The weekend is over once again. Boo! This weekend my boyfriend and I made a spontaneous trip home to the Valley to watch the Canelo vs. Mayweather fight. Unfortunately Canelo lost, ugh  I don;t want to talk about it. However, before that we made a quick trip to the farmers market in the AM. I had missed going to the farmers market, I wanted to make it a routine back when I first started going but my boyfriend doesn't really like going with me. This week I am actually going to be focusing on projects and gathering my portfolio together for Student Symposium in October. Look forward to some portfolio posts everyone.
Since I didn't do a Weekend Shine last weekend I am compiling this week and last weeks together. Have a great week everyone!

My finds from this the J.Crew sale last week. I believe I got too many sweaters and its not even cold here yet. My excuse was that it is cold in my classes.

I finally got around to upgrading my bar cart. Goes to show what spray paint and storage can do!

Speaking of storage, I stocked up on some baskets last week so I can store my shoes and linens around the apt. It was getting a little messy and out of control. All of these baskets were from Ross and they were a great price!

Found this awesome ring on Etsy for my bestie and myself. Her's has her initial like this one. 

The Phillip Lim X Target collaboration finally came out this past Sunday. I made it a mission for myself to go out on "opening day" to get this bag! There was only one left when I got there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment