Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Weekend Shine

                              Photo from Jcrew Insta account


Hola amigos! Come estan esta mañana? This Labor Day weekend was a very restful weekend for me, thank goodness. I had a rough first two weeks of school and I can already tell I will be having a stressful, heavy workload this semester. Eighteen hours of design classes is no joke people. So, this weekend I slept in everyday and enjoyed a relaxing weekend with my family and friends back home in the Valley. We went Paloma hunting (dove hunting) which is a tradition in my family since I was a young toddler. However, I am sad to say we did not do very well this year. It is mainly because of the drought in South Texas that the birds just went elsewhere to feed. Oh well there is always deer season to look forward to. I'm just glad this is going to be a short weekend. How was your Labor day mini vaca? 
I also was being productive this weekend by starting my senior portfolio for interior design! Very exciting:) I posted a preview on my Instagram ( jocelyn_u09 ) but will be making a posting it here next week. Have a productive week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment