Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fashion Week: J.Crew


Happy Thursday everyone! It is almost the weekend and I can honestly say I am extremely excited to get some rest from this week. I have only been in school for 4 weeks and I am feeling the pressure. I have been relieving some of my stress, or shall I say procrastinating, by going through my favorite bloggers/instagramers fashion week photos. I have to say my favorite show so far was J. Crew's Spring/Summer 2014 collection. Love all the brights and patterns! I thought it was so versatile in that you can wear these pieces for professional practice or a casual day at the park. Lets just say my wallet won't be too happy once spring comes around. The men's clothing wasn't too bad either.
 I only wish I could be there. I bet you all are saying the same thing. What was your favorite show?

No comments:

Post a Comment