Friday, June 28, 2013

Weekend Shine 6.28.13


Hi everyone! I finally got back into my normal routine after coming back from Florida this past weekend. This week back was rough, especially since I had a final due on Wednesday. However, the weekend is finally here again and I am so excited because Saturday is my birthday!!! I will 21 on Saturday which is one of the big milestones that everyone comes across during their life. I will be having a get together at my parents home in the Valley and since I love to plan and theme my parties, this years theme is.... Morocco! To get some inspiration from Morocco here are some images I found on Pinterest this week!



                                 



You all will get to see my party photos next week on the blog and my photos from my Walt Disney World Vacation last weekend! Have a good one everyone:)



No comments:

Post a Comment