Monday, July 1, 2013

Florida Vacation 2013


Hello + good morning! So two weekends ago my boyfriend, brother, and I took a journey to Florida to visit Disney World and Universal Studios. This was a very exciting trip for us because it was the first time we have ever been outside of Texas and our first time to Disney World + Universal. I know I am older know and shouldn't have been that excited for the Magic Kingdom but I have to say I was probably the happiest adult there! I was just so excited to finally be at Disney after this many centuries, yes I know I am over exaggerating haha.
I also got to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. If you are a Harry Potter fan like me you can understand how amazing it is to be there. You actually feel like you are there in Hogwarts and wish that you could conjure some magic but then you realize you look kind of ridiculous waving a wand around in a crowd of people.
It was one of the happiest moments in my life and I am happy to have shared this with my boyfriend and my brother, my familia:)

No comments:

Post a Comment