Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Currently: Re-Decorating


Hey everyone! I am currently re-decorating my new apartment, so I will be away from blogging for this week, and this is also the reason I was away from blogging last week. I wish I could have a whole day to get this done but it is definitely harder than I imagined. Especially when you always are missing something or think in your mind, I could add this and I need this to make this look better.  I am currently looking for ideas on how to set up all my stuff in this new apartment with the little space that I have, I'll definitely be looking at Martha's site for some tips and tricks. If you guys have any suggestions please send them my way. For now I will be looking at Pinterest and GlitterGuide for home decor ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment