Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Weekend Travels: Dallas 7.19.13


Happy Tuesday! Two weeks ago I headed to Dallas, TX for an ASID Officer Leadership Training for the weekend. For those of you who do not know what ASID is, it stands for American Society of Interior Designers. Now, I know many people think interior design is just decorating, color coordinating, and just having fluff everywhere but being an interior designer is much more than that. Interior design is helping others, empowering others, creating a space for people to live and function in. To give people a way to escape into a beach getaway when really they are stuck in the city. Interior designers have this power and I am reminded about this every time I reunite with all my ASID friends and colleagues. I can't wait to see them again at Metrocon this August in Dallas! If you are in ASID or are headed to Metrocon in a few weeks I hope to see you there!

I always go to In-N-Out when I go to Dallas just because we do not have one in San Antonio. So sad. 

Finally got the Jcrew bow flats! Even though they are from last summer I still am excited to have them in my possession finally:)

The lighting behind this mirror is fabulous and give the vanity a glowing effect at ASID Dallas headquarters.

Great group of  ladies that I met at this leadership training. Can't wait to meet up with them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment