Friday, August 23, 2013

Back to School

TGIF! Yes it is finally Friday and the end of the first week of school. It was a hard first week let me tell you. I was so tired everyday I couldn't even workout cause I would nap so much. Its just something about school that drains you out. Do any of you feel this way?
Going back to school means back-to-school shopping which I am sure we all love! I am absolutely obsessed with stationary and pens. I always go and buy more when I already have a pencil pouch full of pens and pencils. Notebooks, don't even get me started on notebooks. Lets just say I have more than I need. They are just so cute, especially the ones from Target! Speaking of Target have you all gotten the Cartwheel App? I got to say it saved me a pretty penny on my last trip. I highly suggest it if you are a big coupon person, saves you from all the cutting.
Anyway, back to school... good luck to everyone starting their first week!

1. Ikea backback- Honestly, this is the best $20 I have spent so far. This backpack feels like a Swiss Army backpack for less than half the price!

2. Moleskine (lime green) + Green Room notebooks- Moleskin notebooks are iconic notebooks for journalist, architects, and artist. They are wonderful notebooks that will keep your thoughts forever. However, if your going for a lower price with more design then look for these Green Room notebooks. The gold foil is so fabulous!

3.May Designs agenda notebook- I have two May Designs and I got to say it is definitely worth buying. They are hand made and have the cutest custom designs you will find. They also have other notebooks for fitness, baby tracking, wedding planning,  + more. 

4.Kate Spade Ipad + laptop case- What better way to show up to school in style than with these Kate spade cases. Durable and fashionable.

5. Pilot Precise Pen- These are my absolute go to pens. Their precision is on point and I love the way they write. Out of all my pens I grab these first and I have a lot of pens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment