Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Weekend Shine 1.14.13


This weekend my lovely family came to visit from the Valley. I always love when they visit, it just makes me so happy to take them around San Antonio with me. We visited the Farmer's Market in the Pearl on Saturday and had some coffee. I wanted to buy some eggs but a lot of the signs said they wouldn't have any eggs till Spring, so I was a little disappointed. However, I did find this cute, new boutique that had just opened up in The Pearl about a month ago I believe called The Finch. It had a lot of home items like candles, creams, blankets, book, etc. It was a little pricey but it had unique items that you probably wouldn't find in a department store or something. If you are in the San Antonio area you should definitely go by and shop inside.
The rest of the weekend was spent shopping and eating, lots and lots of eating lol. I always have so much joy when my family.

If your looking for an everyday lip, try this color I got from Tom Ford this weekend. I have been wearing it nonstop! (picture above of Indian Rose)

Looking for some inspiration? Check out this site

School has started for all us college "kids", what are you doing bring you into the routine again? You can start with this, it definitely helps me every morning.

Some bling always brightens up my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment