Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Weekend Shine: 1.28.14


Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend crafting, going outside, or staying in since there was extremely cold weather. Here is San Antonio we actually had a FREEZE! Yes I know crazy right. It was a crazy epidemic because we simply don't ever get this kind of weather. My car was actually frozen for the first time in my life! You northerners may think we are weird to freak out the way we did but it was literally something, I personally, didn't know how to function in lol.

Anyway, Saturday and Sunday was actually pretty nice weather which my boyfriend and I took advantage of by waking up early and going to the farmer's market in The Pearl Brewery. While at The Pearl I bought my first "tortilla presser" (not sure that is the correct term for it) so I could make home made tortillas just like my mom.

Sunday was also spent at the farmer's market but this time at The Quarry were I gave blood for the first time in 5 years. I always try to give back and what better way than giving some blood to those who need it most. How was your weekend?

 Ice Ice Baby!

 The "tortilla pressure"!
 Molly thought it would be nice to lay in bed and stare out at others form the hole she made lol
 My first hockey game.

*definitely was inspired by this blog to lead a more productive life and to start scrapbooking again!

*Updated my photography blog and made a new resolution to take more photos with my Nikon.

*I'm really into hats right now and this one just caught my eye. Will be making a trip to the outlets this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment