Thursday, January 2, 2014

Holiday Vacation 2013

I have definitely taken a long needed break from school, work, and life this holiday break. I had a relaxing/exciting break this past year. I went back to my home town and spent two weeks away from San Antonio. In those two weeks I spent Christmas Eve with my family, Christmas day in Washington D.C., and the last Friday of the year in New York City! I would never have thought that I would have visited New York anytime soon, I expected to visit that city three-four years from now like on business or something. Even though it was only a day trip that was all I really needed. It was definitely a culture shock to me coming from a small city like San Anton. New Years Eve was spent back at home and lets just say it was one I will definitely remember.
So now that the New Year has arrived (like two days ago) it is time to think of the resolutions for this upcoming year. Here are my resolutions so far for 2014!

Resolutions 2014!
1. Blog (obviously lol)
2. Travel 
3. GRADUATE
4. Be positive & confident
5. More Yoga 
6. Love always...

Hopefully I can stick to these and make my year a fantastic year! Until then here are some photos from my holiday...

Happy Holidays from my honey & I

 My favorite gift this Christmas, a record player from my parents!
 Washington D.C. Trip 2013

 Grand Central Station, New York City 

 My honey & I in Time Square (excuse the finger lol)

Goodbye 2013...Hello 2014!


No comments:

Post a Comment