Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Favorite Space


So lately I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed with my senior classes. The projects are running at a faster pace and the phases are being due in two weeks rather than a month for example. Its just a lot to take in... design students I think would understand me most. When I am in this funk I tend to go to my favorite space in my apartment. It is the corner of my bedroom where the windows and the bed are. Of course, a comfy bed makes everything better when you are going crazy but the way the light comes into the room is just so... heavenly//peaceful.

I spent about thirty minutes in "my space" today after I got back from school just to clear my mind and at the same time get things prioritized in there. It honestly made everything ten times better and I even got in a work out this evening (which is also a great way to clear your mind). Ever want to make "your space" a little more peaceful or enchanting? Try adding some natural light, flowers, or natural tones with a lot of fluff. Just think of cozy thoughts...

Sorry for ranting about stress I just felt like venting a little. What do you use to find "inner peace"?

No comments:

Post a Comment