Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Shine: February 24, 2014

Happy Monday everyone! This weekend I was catching up on my work for class. I decided to clean up some of my work for my senior portfolio. As you all know I have had a previous portfolio of my work but it just was not very good. I have learned that you need to go back and fix a lot of your earlier work so it can compliment your present skills now. Which is exactly what I have been doing for the past few weeks. This piece above is from my shipping crate home project I did at the beginning of my junior year. Now that I can work with photoshop more I decided to go back and upgrade my elevations (image below). I got to say that I am pretty pleased with myself. I cannot believe what my work looked like a few years ago, its embarrassing when I look back lol.
Other than that I went to my boyfriends weightlifting meet. That was definitely an experience! If you want to see some photos click on the this link!

+ Thinking of doing my first half marathon ever! Something I definitely want to check of my bucket list this year. Thinking of this one in Las Vegas! (never been to Las Vegas either//kill two birds with one stone right!)

+ Really want these shelves! Could be a great DIY and save me some money!

+ Super excited to be starting my new job this Wednesday at Restoration Hardware :)

No comments:

Post a Comment