Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Weekender Bags

Hello everyone! So all I see on my feed on Instagram lately is Fashion Week in New York City. Seeing all the photos of fun and exciting things these Instagramers are doing makes me want to get up out of my seat and get my butt in a plane. Oh if only it was that simple... Well, thinking about traveling and the design of fashion week got me inspired to look for a new weekender. I already have enough bags as it is but you could always have another weekender. What if your traveling to Las Vegas, you have to have that weekender with some sparkle or glitter on it. Or if your traveling out to Fredericksburg, your gonna want that weekender with a more casual feel maybe even with some leather straps. Like I said you can never have enough weekenders.

I always try to look for a weekender that is in a dark color cause I always tend to get things dirty when I am distracted. Another plus on my "weekender list" is many pockets or dividers. I like to have certain items separated from other items, as we all do, and it makes it more convenient when you have enough pockets to assign to your products. Quality material is also on the list! I really like leather straps because I have had gym bags, weekenders, or totes that just snap because it is not a durable material or maybe I just should't pack so much stuff.

Anyway, here are some bags that really drew my attention while searching through Pinterest. Hope you enjoy yourself this week and don't forget to watch the Olympics! The partnered figure skating was amazing:)

Even though this is a mens bag I still love the design of it. Huge splurge BTW!

Jon Hart bags are very durable and great material. Plus, they
 are from Texas!

Kate Spade Saturday weekenders have many pockets and 
space for all your needs. You can also customize them!

I have always wanted a Lo & Sons and the Catalina is my favorite. Would 
definitely be a splurge!

Love the tribal pattern on this one from Layla Weekender. The leather 
is made of cowhide!

No comments:

Post a Comment