Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekend Shine: March 3, 2014

Yah, Monday is over! Mondays are just so dreadful sometimes you know. Anyway, this weekend was spent procrastinating and sleeping in. It had been awhile since I got a chance to sleep in and it was really needed. I went out with my awesome crossfit buddies to Alamo Street Eats in South Town San Antonio and had these amazing street tacos. They reminded of the ones I wood get from home in the Valley. The only bad thing was I didn't get the name of the truck because it didn't have a sign or anything. Ugh, I really wish I would have remembered or asked.
This weekend was also one of my long time friends birthdays. We did some karaoke and she had a special surprise visit from our friends from the Valley. It made me nostalgic for our high school memories and all the interesting moments we shared. I understand then and agree with what everyone would always tell us back in high school. That your high school friends won't be your friends four years later, only a few will stick around. I'm very blessed with the ones who stuck with me even though I'm far away. I feel blessed to still have these friends and blessed for my new friends and future friends that I will make. Who are you blessed for?

 The Fruteria Pollo with Mole Blanco; They have amazing drinks!
 I need to find this taco truck! Anyone know it??
In the greatest company, they always know how to have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment