Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Weekend Shine 3.18.14





This weekend was a weekend of travel for me. My boyfriend's family was in town so we took them around San Antonio. Yes we took them to the River Walk but we showed them more of the "newer", "hipper" area of San Antonio. We took them to The Pearl Brewery which is not a brewery anymore but an area that has been converted into apartments, shops, restaurants, and even a culinary school. The area by the Pearl is just so gorgeous and the San Antonio River actually extends to this area. It used to be kind of a ditch but with all the new construction they have gone and upgraded the river in that area as well. It is great for walking, running, and biking around during the day or night. 

On Saturday we headed to Austin since they have never been and went down South Congress and canoeing on the river. Well I was in a SUB (stand up board) because I just feel so one with nature when I do that. Kind of like Pocahontas or something. We didn't dare go into downtown just because of all the craziness of SXSW, so we just kept it simple.

Did I mention we also traveled to Corpus Christi for my boyfriend's sister's state powerlifting meet. She won 4th in her weight class! Wooh! 

How was your weekend/Spring Break?

+ Working on a bathroom update for my apartment. Will post later this week :)

+ I wanna try out this Revlon lipgloss, maybe not in this color but more of a coral or something for Spring!

+ Only 54 days to graduation day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment