Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Beauty Review: Indie Lee


So, I really want to tell you all about this awesome facial product that I have been using for about 4 months now. It is Indie Lee! Indie Lee is an organic, all natural facial line that I discovered by reading one of my favorite blogs The Sparkle. Immediately something that stood out to me was all natural. I have started to really think about my body and the things I put in it and on it, so this really got me interested. I can honestly say it is one of the best decisions I have made for my face! My skin has never felt softer, brighter, and cleaner in months. Plus, the smell is awesome!! and definitely affordable for what you are getting in return.

Products in Picture:
Brightening Cleanser-smells like strawberry and washes all the day dirt away!
Squalane Facial Oil- this oil helps diminish age spots, and boosts cell regeneration and oxygenation. Leaves my skin soft and nourished.
CoQ-10 Toner- definitely one of the best toners I have used and its alcohol free! Plus has aloe vera for extra hydration.





No comments:

Post a Comment