Monday, November 11, 2013

Interior Design: Living Room Re-Design

Happy Veterans Day everyone! This weekend I changed and added some minor pieces to my living room. I always want to change things around every few months to go with my mood and where I am at that time in place. I have been reading a lot of blogs and wanted to incorporate some more cozy, fall pieces into my living room as well as move some things around to give it a more spacious look without looking to bare. I am still looking for some art pieces to place on the wall but so far it is looking great and I can really tell and feel the difference. I will be moving to my small dining area next!


Please excuse the mess!


Used the layering rug trend for fall and added a throw and a hug pillow (Target) for a cozier effect.
This is also my first hand woven Turkish Rug!
All pillows from target.
By moving the shelf to the wall I created a more open space for the living room. Plus,
I have a wall for art and maybe a future reading chair where Molly's mat is. (shelf from Ikea)
Possibly my favorite piece from the living room. I waited for this to come out in our
Target stores for about three weeks and then waited even more for it to get on sale! 
The rug has been Molly approved!






No comments:

Post a Comment