Friday, November 15, 2013

Weekend Shine


Happy Friday everyone! Today is finally the night of my Student ASID event. Im super nervous for how it will turn out. I think it will go well, all my classmates seemed excited about it. The name of my event is called...(drum roll) Show/Comp Fall 2013. So basically what that is, is a show/competition for the students at my university to show their work to family, friends, and professionals while also being judged by outside sources on their work for first, second, and third place prizes. I wanted to provide an event that could benefit the students at my university for their future careers. Something like this looks really good in resumes and portfolios, plus it gives them a confidence boost, and an idea of what others think of their work other than our professors. I will definitely be putting up photos next week! Any of you have any special events going on?

P.S. follow my schools Student ASID Chapter on FB for more photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment