Friday, November 8, 2013

Snapshots 11.8.13


This week was a busy,busy week! Finals are around the corner and we all know what that means...projects are almost due. It is so nerve wrecking right! Well, this weekend to get my mind off of school I am actually going to re-arranging my living room and adding some minor pieces to the mix. I tend to change my scenery every few months, I think all interior designers are this way. I definitely will be sharing that with you some time next week but for now here are some snaps from my weeks so far. Have a great weekend everyone! P.S. anyone going to go see Thor? What a beautiful man...



Started Yoga again-trying to keep myself centered.

Attempted a donut pumpkin for Halloween this year.

You can never have too many baskets.

My friend and I did an Islamic inspired interior model for class. We added some 
cool lighting effects. Look below!









No comments:

Post a Comment